Tellimuse eest saab tasuda:
- internetipanga kaudu
Warranty and Right of Withdrawal:
A warranty is a promise made by a manufacturer or seller to repay to the consumer the amount of money paid for the goods, to exchange the Product for the corresponding Product, eliminate nonconformity of the Product without remuneration or take other actions if the Product does not comply with the warranty or advertising characteristics provided.
To exercise warranty rights the Buyer has to provide a proof of purchase document and submit it to the Seller together with the purchased Product.
The right of withdrawal is the right of a Buyer (a natural person who, in the context of the Consumer Rights Protection Law, is a “consumer”) to withdraw from goods within a period of 14 days, counting from the date on which the Buyer or the third party indicated by the Buyer has received the Goods, in accordance with the procedures for exercising the right of withdrawal.
The Buyer may not exercise the right of withdrawal:
- if the term for return of the goods specified by law has expired;
- if the product is made according to the consumer's instructions or the product is clearly personalized;
- if the product is perishable or is about to expire;
- if the consumer has opened the packaging of a product that cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons;
- if, due to its characteristics, the goods have been irreversibly mixed with other things after delivery;
- if the consumer has purchased cosmetics, medical supplies and food supplements that require certain storage conditions (restrictions on humidity, light, temperature, etc.);
In order for the Buyer to exercise the Right to Withdrawal, the Buyer must inform the Seller about the use of the Right to Withdrawal by filling out the withdrawal form, which can be found here: Withdrawal Form.
Upon receipt of the completed Withdrawal Form, the Seller notifies the Buyer that it will withdraw has received, nd also informs about the decision taken or the deadline for making the decision.
The Buyer is obliged without delay, but not later than within 14 days after the Withdrawal Form was sent (handed over) to the Seller, return the Goods to the Seller by handing them over in the pharmacy where the Buyer received the Goods or in any other convenient form of shipping to the Buyer, in agreement with the Seller. The Buyer shall bear the costs related to the return and return of the Goods.
The Seller returns to the Buyer the payments received from the Buyer, including delivery costs, if any were in connection with the selected method of Delivery - Courier delivery, within 30 days from the day when the Seller received the completed Withdrawal Form from the Buyer (decision to withdraw from the contract), and when the Seller received back the Goods which the Buyer refused. The Seller shall repay the said amount to the Buyer by transfer to the Buyer's bank account.
The Seller has the right to delay the payment of the refund until the Sellerhas received theGoods from which the Buyer wishes to withdraw.